Caption

DJ - MC - Officiant Services

Monday

Kate & Cory W.

Chuck was AMAZING! He met with us to discuss exactly what he typically does at weddings, what our style is and what we might need from him that day, (MC, DJ, etc). We explained our style of music and he instantly understood what we wanted. I asked him for numerous song recommendations (I did a special dance) and all of his suggestions were spot on for the moment and for our style. He came with us to our final walk through with our venue to make sure he would be prepared and be set up properly (so much appreciated that I wasn't worried day of that the sound wouldn't work etc) and I gave him a timeline and he MC'd the day! He helped announce dinner, toasts, dances, etc. Overall, he went above and beyond and played exactly the type of music we had described. He was amazing and I totally would recommend him to anyone! We got so many compliments on him after our big day! You won't regret hiring him! - Kate